MarsVenus Logo
Aktuelle Zeit: 21.02.2018, 04:18

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 18.01.2018, 09:49 
Meisterschreiber

MELBOURNE, Australia - Midfielder Sardor Rashidov scored a goal in each half to give Uzbekistan a 3-1 victory over Saudi Arabia on Sunday and a spot in the Asian Cup quarterfinals.Uzbekistan will next face South Korea in Melbourne on Thursday after finishing second in Group B to China, which completed a clean sweep of the group stage for the first time with a 2-1 win over already eliminated North Korea.China already secured top spot in the group with wins over Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan, and faces host Australia on Thursday in Brisbane.A jubilant Uzbekistan team formed a circle on the Melbourne Rectangular Stadium pitch after its match and danced around coach Mirdjalal Kasimov, who predicted there will be big holiday in Uzbekistan now.It was one of the great winning games, Kasimov said. It was great because of our players, they have done everything and they put all their power on the pitch. If we play like that in all our games well get the same result.Uzbekistan lost a qualifier 1-0 to South Korea in 2013 to miss a chance of a spot at the 2014 World Cup and Kasimov said his players were eager to reverse that result.Of course we always think about that losing game to Korea and I think our players will do their best and it will be a very interesting game, he said.Uzbekistan took the lead after just 90 seconds when man of the match Rashidov stole the ball against the run of play just inside the Saudi half before beating three defenders and sliding a shot between the legs of Saudi goalkeeper Waleed Abdullah.Saudi Arabia pushed relentlessly for no reward either side of halftime until Mohammed Al Sahlawi finally equalized from the penalty spot in the 60th minute when Naif Hazazi was brought down by Vitaly Denisov in the area.Uzbekistan looked to have scored from a free kick just two minutes later, but an apparent goal was called back after the referee ruled a Saudi defender was pulled down while standing in the wall.Second-half substitute Vokhid Shodiev restored the lead for Uzbekistan in the 71st when he leapt to meet a long cross from Shavkatjon Mulladjanov and powerfully headed the ball inside the near post.Rashidov claimed his second goal to put the win beyond doubt in the 79th when he gathered a long, centring pass from Jasur Khasanov inside the area and outran the Saudi defence before firing the ball past Abdullah in the Saudi net.Its disappointing for me, for everyone, Saudi Arabia coach Cosmin Olariou said. When you make mistakes like we did today, sometimes you pay a price, and the price was qualification.Sun Ke scored in the 1st and 42nd minutes in front of a raucous Canberra Stadium crowd of more than 18,000 mostly Chinese fans. North Koreas goal came via an own goal from Lin Gao in the 56th.North Korea coach Jo Tong Seob was upbeat after his sides third straight loss of the tournament.This tournament is on the way to the Russia World Cup in 2018, so I regard this as preparation for the team, Jo said. This tournament in Australia will be very good experience and motivate our team for further success, including qualification for the 2018 World Cup.On Monday, Iran and the United Arab Emirates — who have already qualified for the quarterfinals from Group C — will meet in Brisbane, while eliminated Qatar and Bahrain will be playing for pride in Sydney. Wendell Smallwood Jersey . Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night. Brandon Brooks Jersey . The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.c ... ck-jersey/. - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4. Alshon Jeffery Jersey . Those who impressed in each of the three events were asked to attend the main CFL Combine which begins Friday in Toronto. Timmy Jernigan Jersey . Venus Williams advanced to the ASB Classic final in Auckland on a walkover when fellow American Jamie Hampton withdrew from their semifinal Friday with a right hip injury. HOUSTON -- Garrett Richards followed the worst start of his career with one of his best. He also a truly special inning, striking out the side on just nine pitches. Richards fanned nine to match his major league best, helping the Los Angeles Angels snap a season-worst four-game skid with a 4-0 win over Houston Astros on Wednesday night. Richards (5-2) bounced back from a terrible outing in his last start when he allowed five runs while getting only two outs. It was the shortest non-injury-related start of his career. "I definitely came into this game with a little chip on my shoulder," Richards said. "Last one was embarrassing. And thats not the pitcher I am." In the second, he joined Nolan Ryan as the only Angels pitchers to strike out the side on nine pitches. Ryan did it in 1972. "That was my guy growing up," Richards said. "Its cool. Its cool to be put in a group with a guy like that. I didnt even realize it until after the game." Richards gave up four hits and walked none in eight innings. Of his first 35 pitches, 32 were strikes. Joe Smith struck out one in a hitless ninth. Erick Aybar had two doubles and an RBI and David Freese doubled and drove in a run for the Angels. Jarred Cosart (4-5) allowed eight hits and three runs and tied a career-high with eight strikeouts in 6 2-3 innings. Dexter Fowler had two hits for the Astros, but no one else could get anything going against Richards. Heralded prospect Jon Singleton went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts in his second major league game after homering in his debut on Tuesday night. Fowlers ground-rule double led things off for the Astros, but Richards retired the next eight batters. Fowler singled with two outs in the third but Jose Altuve grounded into a force out to end the inning. Richard located his pitches well all night, but his control was impeccable early in the game. "Garrett was ready," manager Mike Scioscia said. "I dont know if it was based on the last outing which was obviously tough for him. He just showed great command withh all his pitches.dddddddddddd" Houston manager Bo Porter was impressed. "(He) had electric stuff tonight from the very first pitch until he left the game in the eighth," he said. "He was throwing 95, 96 late in the game with a wipeout slider. That is what you call dominating stuff." Freese doubled with one out in the fifth and C.J. Cron put the Angels on top 1-0 with his RBI single with two outs. Aybar hit a one-out double in the sixth before Albert Pujols drew a walk. Howie Kendrick and Freese hit back to back singles with two outs to stretch the lead to 3-0. The Angels didnt get a hit until Albert Pujols singled with two outs in the fourth inning, but Cosart struck out Josh Hamilton for the third out. Hamilton played centre field on Wednesday night in his second game back from the disabled list with star Mike Trout out again with back problems. Collin Cowgill entered the game as a pinch-runner in the eighth and took over in centre field and Hamilton moved to left. Cowgill preserved the shutout by sprinting to make a catch on the track just before Tals Hill in centre field on a fly ball hit by George Springer for the last out in the eighth. Trout had an MRI on Wednesday and said it didnt reveal any damage. He has some inflammation in the middle of his back on the left side and hopes to return to the lineup on Thursday. Trout missed two games with stiffness in his upper back before starting Tuesday night in Houston. He left that game in the second inning because of his back problem. He said that he feels a lot better on Wednesday than he did when he left the game on Tuesday night. "If I dont feel it at all, Im going to play," he said. "If I feel it a little bit, I should just be smart about it." NOTES: The series wraps up on Thursday when Los Angeles LHP Tyler Skaggs opposes Brad Peacock. ... Houston SS Jonathan Villar was out of the lineup on Wednesday after being hit on the right elbow by a pitch the night before. X-rays were negative and he is day to day. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

BeitragVerfasst: 18.01.2018, 13:08 
Wochenendtipper

Kann das nicht mal einer löschen?

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+01:00